- The "call for projects" application for employment policies
Technical liaison between the tender and the subsidy, they can be carriers of efficiency gains (for the competitive strategy and the signs of public funds), a better match between user needs and services available (through the participation of civil society in their development) and innovation (for freedom of initiative left to private actors).
But this method, which divides differently between public and civil society the risks and costs of public action, raises questions that the public must meet if it intends to make greater use (shared responsibility, professionalism of security legal, finance, evaluation of results, etc.).. This requires to develop a gradual and rational use of the calls for projects in the employment policies.
- Calls for projects as a form of public action in the service of employment policy
- The practice calls for projects shows the need to better supervise the use of this procedure
- Implement calls for proposals: management and financing
- Author: Camille Guézennec, Labour Employment Department
Jean-Michel Roullé, Head of Communications
Phone: +33 (0)1 42 75 61 37 - firstname.lastname@example.org